In this article, will see how to cancel standalone meetings and recurring meetings in Microsoft Teams.
To Delete the MS Teams Meeting
Follow the below steps to delete meetings in Teams.
- Firstly, go to the O365 admin portal.
- Them go to SharePoint and click on Active sites.
- After that search for the site that contains the calendar event and then go to that site.
- Now, find the event within the activity feed and then click on it.
- Then on the right you can see the three dots verticals to choose further options for that meeting.
- Finally, click on the delete option is there to delete the MS Teams meeting.
To Delete or Cancel Recurring Teams Meeting
As a workaround, you need to Open Group Calendar and you must be an Admin.
This can be done in Outlook or Outlook Online.
Simply, you need to find the group, then click on the Calendar App, after that find the recurring meeting, and then you have many options like; make any edits or adjustments, including deleting the entire series.
To Delete a Meeting from your Calendar and do not want to Send Email Updates
1. You need to open the meeting you want to delete, then go to the File and the click on Move to Folder, and select the Deleted Items folder.
2. Then you will see a dialog will come up: Says – Responses to this meeting will not be tallied. If you want Outlook to tally responses for you, move the meeting to the Calendar folder for this account. Simply, click on the OK button.
3. After that close the Meeting.
Finally, the selected meeting is now canceled without sending any update emails.
Hope this helps you!