The format of the schedule attribute of the following object is unrecognizable.
As per Microsoft: “The format of the specified object’s Schedule attribute is not recognizable. A default schedule will be substituted. This event will continue to occur until the Schedule attribute on this object is corrected”.
– Have you made any changes in AD sites and services since promotion?
– Some times this happens due to DNS. Remove invalid DNS record and see if error stopped.
Follow the below methods to troubleshoot – Event ID 1121 issue:
Allow period when replication can run between the sites.
Try the following steps:
- Open AD Sites and Services, then expand Sties\ Default-First-Site-Name.
- After that – On the right panel, you will see NTDS Site Settings.
- Here, right-click on NTDS Site Settings and select properties.
- Then click Change Schedule, to see if it was set to none. It is recommended to set to “once per hour”.
- After changing the setting, you need to reboot the server.
Another method to get this done: