In this blog, we discuss the manual procedure to convert Windows Live EML files into PST.
EML to PST Conversion Steps:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and Windows Live Mail both at the same time.
- Then in the Windows Live Mail, click on File -> then Export -> and then Email messages.
- Then you see a tab named Window Live Mail Export. Now select the Microsoft Exchange as the format and click Next.
- After this, you will receive the message “This will export messages from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange”. You need to click OK for confirmation.
- Now you have two options to choose. Select either the Selected Folders or All Folders, you can select which you want to export. Once selected click OK.
- After that export process will start, you need to wait until it completed.
- Once it completed, a dialogue box appears named Export Complete and Click Finish.
- Now check the exported emails data in the Microsoft Outlook.
Hope you’ve successfully exported Windows Live Mail EML files to MS Outlook environment.