In this blog will discuss to combine/merge multiple SharePoint list into one using Content and Structure feature.
Not sure about what rights and permission you need, but as far as I know you have admin rights, simply go to the each sites and do the following instructions mention below:
Click on Site Actions, then click Site Settings
After that click Manage All Site Settings and then Under the Site Administration Group, click Content and Structure.
Now you see, a window appears that looks similar like Window’s File Manager. Here, you are in the current site, but you can also, see that you can browser to other sites in your site collection from the left panel.
- Here you have to locate the list you want to copy items from and click the name. You will see all the items, or at least in pages of 100.
- You need to change the paging quantity from 100 to 1000 in the top right, where it says “Show 100”.
- Now select all the items you want to copy. There’s an icon that looks like a stack of papers, to select all items on this page.
- After that click Actions in the toolbar, then click “Copy….”. A dialog will come up of the current site collection.
- Now choose the destination then, click Ok.
- Repeat this until you’re done copying all items from the list.
It take minutes, be patient while the copy process completes, then switch to the other 49 sites.
You cannot copy from one site collection to another. You can copy between subsites or sister sites.
If you can’t see the Content and Structure link in the Site Settings page, use the 12 hive URL:
You’ll have the items copied in no time without the help of IT or any developer.